Should go for rebonding or not

1. sneha0322 profile image53
    sneha0322posted 6 years ago

Should go for rebonding or not

i have wavy dry and frizzy hair..and the  bad thing is months before my hair had a good volume but now they are very thin..and its having dandruff as well..m thinking of going for rebonding..will rebonding look good on my thin hair..or should not go for rebonding..
    please help me out !!!

2. Nabin Poudel profile image52
    Nabin Poudelposted 6 years ago

I like my hair and my friends too like it, If you look at it you may also like it wink
    Why everyone likes my hair ?
    cause i have 99.99% natural hair, I don't use chemicals like shampoo, soap, conditioner, oils, colors and nothing at all.
    So i don't have dandruff neither my hair falls. The only problem is all of my hair sticks up with each other to from dread-lock if i don't wash my hair daily.

So I recommend you to be as natural as you can with your hair.

3. kerlynb profile image91
    kerlynbposted 6 years ago

I love my wavy, brown hair but I think I love my rebonded hair even more.

When my hair is rebonded, I can see a healthy shine on my hair that not too many products can give. Also my hair becomes very easy to manage, like I don't need to freak out when the wind blows.  May hair goes back to its shape.

A warning though, rebonding can flatten your hair and remove the volume, which may not look too good.  I suggest you keep the volume by blow-drying your hair mildly or even by using a fan.