jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever wondered why so many men wear cuff links at work and women don't?

1. Pearl-Cufflinks profile image59
    Pearl-Cufflinksposted 6 years ago

Have you ever wondered why so many men wear cuff links at work and women don't?

Have you ever wondered how to dress for work with a goal to project a professional, competent image?
    Why is it that even the most style-savvy among us women professional can get lost when it comes to dressing for presentations and business meetings where impressions are everything?

Paulina Bulakova from Successful Women believes that many women working in the office environment would do well buying a couple of ladies French cuff shirts with some nice women's pear cuff links.
    Do you agree?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5747129_f260.jpg

2. TToombs08 profile image74
    TToombs08posted 6 years ago

Honestly, I can't remember the last time I've seen anyone wear cufflinks at work. I've seen them at formal affairs and at holiday celebrations where eveyrone is dressed up, but never at work. I'd be interested to hear if others have spotted cufflinks at work. Good luck on your question. yikes)

3. Pearl-Cufflinks profile image59
    Pearl-Cufflinksposted 6 years ago

Hi TToombs08! Thanks for your contribution!

I'm not sure where you live, but here in Melbourne the culture of cufflinks is huge and business people wear them at work everyday... I think they are considered more like a symbol or a tool to project a competent and professional image. I personally love cufflinks and just don't understand why women couldn't wear them too?
    A French cuff shirt and a suit is a perfect business attire and if we combine it with some nice feminine cufflinks and earrings, we are ready to shine at our next presentation and don't have to worry about whether we are dressed appropriately!

Any thoughts or comments from other women in business or office environment are welcome.

4. profile image53
    watson mariaposted 5 years ago

while working on everybody must wear safety work wear. Because we wear work clothes for safety of our body. And it is easy to buy workwear clothes from Workline Safety Ltd (www.worklinesafety.co.uk) online and they have all types of safety wears.

working