jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does Hair Color have a link to personality?

1. rochelj profile image71
    rocheljposted 6 years ago

Does Hair Color have a link to personality?

do people with a certain hair color have a tendency towards certain personality traits?

2. cebutouristspot profile image75
    cebutouristspotposted 6 years ago

I believe so.  Since the process of changing hair color and ofcourse the choice depend on mood or your personal preference.  So its a big Yes for me.

3. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 6 years ago

I'm sure it relates to all other psychological analyses of color.

4. Borsia profile image45
    Borsiaposted 6 years ago

Well; we all know that gingers have no souls, so I suppose that that could count. But it goes much deeper than hair color.
    If you are talking about natural hair color I don't think there is much to the concept, outside of gingers of course.
    If you are talking about altered hair color then yes because they change the color to match what they perceive that color to signify.
    Interesting study I read; Men say that blonds are prettier, the same group say that brunettes, even more so black, are sexier and better lovers.
    I don't remember where I read the study it was some time ago.

5. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Not your hair, but how you perceive your hair. Do you think your hair seems bubbly as a blonde? I have used that color to do a lot of weird stuff. Is your dark hair more professional? To me it symbolized growing up for finally accepting my natural hair color, brown. You act how you perceive yourself.

working