jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you like your natual hair color?

1. Septembersmoon profile image68
    Septembersmoonposted 6 years ago

Do you like your natual hair color?

It seems that one of the most frequent changes we make to our hair is to change its color.  Why do you think most of us are not happy with our natural hair color?

2. breeze216 profile image61
    breeze216posted 6 years ago

I think my hair color is too dark, and now it has a little gray in it.  So I color mine one shade lighter.

3. samanthamayer profile image70
    samanthamayerposted 6 years ago

I do. But I do get bored with my hair very often. I have considered coloring it, although the only other chemical changes I've had done are a curling and later a straightening. Often our natural color is our best color, and I know in my case it would probably be silly to change it. However, I really do feel dissatisfaction is often due to boredom, or perhaps, the desire to assume a certain look in the media we find more attractive.

4. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Yes. Ever since I was 12, I colored my hair blonde to keep it at its original color when I was a child. Though once I reached 19, I decided it was foolish to keep attempting to be what I once was. Now I am still in the process of restoring my hair to its natural color and each darker shade it gets, the more I become myself.

5. Jyoti Patil profile image64
    Jyoti Patilposted 6 years ago

I love my natural hair color. They are very light brown. But they look black all the time unless seen in the sun.

6. profile image0
    Monik@posted 6 years ago

NO, its not like that. I am very much Happy with my Hair color. I always get a compliment for good hair color and good hairs. It makes me happy whenever i got compliment.

working