jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why do famous people dress the way they do... None of their oufits match?

1. JaKima profile image56
    JaKimaposted 6 years ago

Why do famous people dress the way they do... None of their oufits match?

2. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

if they are anything like me it's because we really don't care. what value does worrying about a matching outfit really have on your life. if someone is that concerned about what i'm wearing, they can take a flying leap off a really high building and we will see how useful that matching outfit is.

3. catchpennyfashion profile image58
    catchpennyfashionposted 6 years ago

Some are due to lack of any fashion sense or a good stylist. But sometimes those items that seem not to match are used to accentuate the ensemble. Being too matchy is not a good thing. For example if you wear all black none of the pieces will stand out, but if you wear different colors each one will stand out on its own. And those who do that actually do match, its just sometimes they are odd combinations that most of us are not used to, but they still fallow through using complimentary colors. In the color wheel there are colors that are opposite and colors that are complimentary. Someone who doesn't match actually has to be wearing opposite colors from the color wheel.

4. myalee1234 profile image36
    myalee1234posted 6 years ago

i guess thats the way they  want to dress they fill not matching makes them feel comfortable idk but thats the fashion really not matching i dont match my clothes .