jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Does anyone have a clever idea of a way to wear this article of clothing?

1. hipandcollarbone profile image55
    hipandcollarboneposted 6 years ago

Does anyone have a clever idea of a way to wear this article of clothing?

This is not a picture of me wearing it, and I would like to find a different way other than this picture to wear it. Do you have any suggestions?

2. wordscribe43 profile image92
    wordscribe43posted 6 years ago

I have no clue why she chose shorts to wear with it, lol!  Anyway, this would look great with some leggings.  Snazz them up with some cute strappy shoes and it would look great.  I like the belt...

3. kayyluh profile image77
    kayyluhposted 6 years ago

I would wear this adorable top with some dark wash skinny jeans, some black or brown wedges and that pretty belt!

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

It looks like a nightgown, so I would wear it to bed.

5. Lisa HW profile image74
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

The only use for it that I can see might be sleepware.  If it weren't for the flouncy ruffle-deal at the bottom it might make a camisole - but since the ruffle-deal is there, so that's out.

Whether she uses it as sleep-wear or street-wear, mixing the sheer, ruffly, thing with a big heavy belt and black shorts is such a bad "fashion don't" , that particular outfit doesn't just make the wearer look like a "fashion imbecile", but an imbecile in general.   LOL

6. georgiecarlos profile image58
    georgiecarlosposted 6 years ago

Dark skinny jeans, a wedge-boot, and a black, fitted blazer

7. courtlneygdtm profile image80
    courtlneygdtmposted 6 years ago

You can wear it as sexy lingerie.  Just  remove the black bottom and replace the black belt with a narrow matching satin ribbon to complete the look.

8. profile image71
    ElleBeeposted 6 years ago

I agree with wordscribe, don't think this looks good with shorts!  It is short enough on it's own.  I would go with a pair of black jeans,  or perhaps leggings.