what do you think the rules should be for how guys wear jeans?

1. davenmidtown profile image89
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

what do you think the rules should be for how guys wear jeans?

2. mordorr profile image74
    mordorrposted 6 years ago

If a guy is blasting a new style, how can you say it is wrong? A fashion poll said, "Don't wear jeans too short, as it looks like your ankels have had a fight with your jeans."  Drain-pipes, or turn ups can look good, if you are following a certain theme.
    I am not into flares at the moment, so I guess drain pipes, or skinny jeans in a nice burdandy or black would suit you Sir.

They are too tight around the crutch, but one of the girls said, "The revealing bumps are cool."

Baggy jeans down off the hips look silly, but my black friend said, "Style."

3. okaygrace profile image59
    okaygraceposted 6 years ago

I used to wear baggy jeans,and then I lost about 30 lbs and decided it was time to buy a new wardrobe.

Now I wear "skinny" jeans and was really surprised how so many people have come up to me and told me either that I look like I lost weight or am taller or just look good.

Never got any compliments before, but now I always do so I would say that skinny jeans are the way to go. Or at least fitting jeans. Baggy jeans were popular in the 90s, but now it just looks sloppy.