jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What makes you a special person?

1. Cristale profile image86
    Cristaleposted 3 years ago

What makes you a special person?

What is the top one thing that makes you special or different when compared to everyone else?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/11922234_f260.jpg

2. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 3 years ago

The reality is not very many people are actually special. Humans are all very similar in most aspects. I am ok with being an average person and have no desire to be "special".

3. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Self-esteem is about loving yourself. Being "special" is like beauty in that it's in the eye of the beholder. Only an egocentric person thinks they're "special" or better than others. We're all "unique" though. smile
    However if someone (chooses) you to be their friend, lover, or spouse (they) are in fact declaring that (you) are "special" when compared to others they've met. It's about how (they) relate to you or feel when around you.
    Naturally it's possible to be considered "special" in the eyes of one person and be viewed as "ordinary" by another person.
    As I said it's all in the eyes of the beholder.
    Having "self-esteem" is what keeps you levelheaded rather than falling into the trap of being emotionally invested with what others think about you. Know yourself, Love yourself, Trust yourself.

4. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 3 years ago

I don't know yet, but it is the same thing that I see in the smile and eyes of a child: The innocence, the purity, the freedom to walk upon tomorrow in the immediacy of today. It is the things that Christ speaks of: forgiveness, love, tolerance and an unrestrained mercy. It is my striving to give without expectation; to be the best that I can be.

It is my acknowledgement of you as my inner beauty; another child of this golden Universe. Finally, to offer Gratitude to the very life-breath of God.

5. DDE profile image27
    DDEposted 3 years ago

I am special because I am different in my own way. Special is kind and loving and just being you. My personality is true and I am special for being myself.

working