jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

For pale girls like me- what is your favorite way to get a little fake color for

1. TheLifeExperiment profile image57
    TheLifeExperimentposted 6 years ago

For pale girls like me- what is your favorite way to get a little fake color for summer?

I can't get a real tan, I only burn sad Plus that' not good for your skin anyway...what do you do/use to get a natural looking glowy tint in time for summer? Natural/DIY/cheap suggestions extremely welcome smile

2. cuttierish profile image80
    cuttierishposted 6 years ago

How about try using Fabulous Fake Tan.
    The lotion works well with the whole body, not just legs. Because my hub is about the legs. check it out smile

You can read more about self tanning on my hub: http://cuttierish.hubpages.com/hub/5-Si … -Sexy-Legs

3. dipsmi profile image73
    dipsmiposted 6 years ago

always use a blusher whenever you are doing makeup. Just do not over do it smile

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

I'm dodging the question, but I think pale girls are very pretty. Just enjoy your natural skin color and texture. If you really want to add more color to your face, just wear makeup. Darker skin isn't for everyone and it doesn't automatically make everyone look better.

5. Faith Reaper profile image87
    Faith Reaperposted 6 years ago

I like Jergens Natural Glow tanning lotion, and it is recommened by the National Cancer Institute.  It gradually gets darker each time you put it on, and it just looks like a natural glow.  Faith Reaper

working