jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

How long does it take you to get dress in the morning?

1. flashmakeit profile image68
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

How long does it take you to get dress in the morning?

2. Mmargie1966 profile image93
    Mmargie1966posted 5 years ago

It depends on what I've done the night before.  If I've showered the night before, and face washing, teeth brushing and application of make-up is all that I need to do, I can be ready in 15 minutes.

I usually think about what I'm going to wear before I go to bed.

3. gclitty profile image89
    gclittyposted 5 years ago

The getting dressed part is easy.  It's the choosing what to dress yourself with that proves difficult sometimes.

1. Melindas Mind profile image71
      Melindas Mindposted 5 years agoin reply to this

That, I think, is the main problem people who take awhile to get ready in the morning have. That and long showers. Honestly, just getting dressed and all that rarely takes very long.

4. profile image0
    Hubert Williamsposted 5 years ago

I usually stay in my pajamas all day, unless I plan to go somewhere. It would take hours, possibly days, if I tried to make myself beautiful.

5. Melindas Mind profile image71
    Melindas Mindposted 5 years ago

I'm a night shower-er, so it only takes me about 15 minutes in the morning to get dressed and put on makeup.

6. afriqnet profile image50
    afriqnetposted 5 years ago

I take the least time possible to dress up and it may even take me less than 30 minutes ..hope that is least ...Again it all depends on where am going

7. iefox5 profile image57
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

Depends on the season. Pretty fast in summer, only 2-3 minutes; but for winter, it takes around 10-20 minutes.

working