jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What article of clothing are you ashamed to admit you have worn?

1. slackermom profile image77
    slackermomposted 5 years ago

What article of clothing are you ashamed to admit you have worn?

I know a lot of people who have worn stuff because it was in style especially they're young. Then they look back and realize how hideous it was.

2. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

It wasn't in style but for some reason I went through a brief phase of wearing sweat pants as regular pants.  I am cringing admitting this. I must have gotten a pair that fit well and were comfortable and for a brief time that was the outfit, clean sweatpants and a T-shirt.  WHAT WAS I THINKING!!

Your word, "HIDEOUS" is the perfect descriptiong!

3. teaches12345 profile image96
    teaches12345posted 5 years ago

There was a time when I was trying to wear those striped blue and white jeans.  I thought they were pretty cool, but now looking back I think they were more like clown pants.  Oh, also I used to run around in those sweat-suit type outfits when I was in my young twenties, but I think I may resort to that again some day as they are so comfy.

4. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 5 years ago

When I was in my teens, I had a pair of baggy flared trousers. My mum has a photo of me wearing them. They were hideous and I wish she had stopped me wearing them, but it was the style and I probably wouldn't have listened to her anyway. If the fashion police had caught up with me, I am sure that I would have been imprisoned for a very long time!