jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

What Talent Does Kim Kardashian Have?

1. vveasey profile image83
    vveaseyposted 5 years ago

What Talent Does Kim Kardashian Have?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6920593_f260.jpg

2. Ron Hawkster profile image61
    Ron Hawksterposted 5 years ago

I'd answer that with a question: "What talent will Kim Kardashian have in 20 years?  Because she doesn't have any now."   If we're talking about her mother though we don't need to wait 20 years for an answer.  Any mother who can take (place a number here because I sure don't know) lazy children and then market them as meat to make them millionaires is one talented lady.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

Other than being hot, absolutely none that I can see.

4. junkseller profile image85
    junksellerposted 5 years ago

I'm sorry, what? I got trapped in some kind of eye-vortex emanating from her chest.

Though, she is a millionaire, and I have about 6 dollars to my name, so I guess the joke's on me.

5. livelonger profile image92
    livelongerposted 5 years ago

She seems to get lots and lots of people to talk about her (most often disparagingly). Tons of free publicity.

6. Holisticity profile image61
    Holisticityposted 5 years ago

Self-promotion, and an ability to be everywhere at once!  I don't like her though.

7. Tricia1000 profile image69
    Tricia1000posted 5 years ago

She seems to be a good business woman but is so self absorbed that it alienates her from many potential fans.

8. billd01603 profile image85
    billd01603posted 5 years ago

Self promotion! There are millions of beautiful women in America, but they have turned it to their advantage. Still it's a bit slimy!

9. profile image47
    Seaumasposted 5 years ago

Whatever someone wants to exploit, and it isn't much.  She demonstrates no maturity, common sense, moral character, self dignity, common intelligence or natural charm.  She is a millionaire like her twin Paris Hilton (who is a billionaire) because she was born that way.  She's not hot.  She looks and acts like an Atlanta street walker and wears so much makeup they probably have to put it on with a trowel and take it off with pressure hoses.  She's about as genuine as virgin polyester and about as bright as a small appliance bulb.  She's spoiled rotten and is a constant complainer and has the restraint and temperament of a two year old.  She can't sing on key or carry a tune in a dump truck.  She has no rhythm.  She can't dance a lick on her own.  By her photos (righteously touched up) I'd say she has a weight problem, too.  Does she do drugs?  I'd love to see her CORI, though I don't think one has ever been done, which is in her favor.  Judging by photos I don't even think she can dress herself.  And her taste in clothing?  I don't think she was born with any discerning tastes at all;  Did Mr. Black ever comment on her?  Her answer to every question has to be "Is it bigger than a bread box, Monty?"  In the dictionary the picture next to the word "vapid" is of her.  If she was a piece of personal clothing she'd be a panty shield.  I've heard she has a face not even a desperate mother could love.   Lets send this truncated and asymmetrical pseudo-celebrity 'train wreck' back to her dress shop and leave her there to learn how to count small change and actually do some back room stock inventory.  If they let her do the books they'll all end up at Club Fed.   Besides, after looking at her I'd recommend genetic counselling.  Of course, this is merely my 1st Amendment opinion.  I claim no expertise in anything but my civil rights.  And I don't need extra letters after my name or someone's imprimatur. I've got to get back to actually contributing to the lumpen stewardship of this world like almost everyone else which is something I doubt very much she has any inkling of.  Back to the canned meat section;  This isn't the real Spam.

1. junkseller profile image85
      junksellerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Don't hold back. Let her have it.

10. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

This young woman knows the art of marketability.  She knows what the public wants and markets herself accordingly.  She knows how to play the celebrity game very well and that is why she is so famous.  If a person wants to succeed in the entertainment or any business, they must cultivate the art of marketability.  If one cannot cultivate the art of marketability, he/she WILL NOT succeed in the entertainment or for that matter, in ANY business, especially if that business requires public access and contact.

11. JamesGrantSmith profile image58
    JamesGrantSmithposted 4 years ago

Her talent is she is attractive, and in a sex tape. If you are attractive and in a sex tape you do not need talent. You are famous for just being famous. Just like the girls who are twitter famous or facebook famous.

working