jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

What new styles and colors are you planning to incorporate into your spring and

1. Xenonlit profile image61
    Xenonlitposted 5 years ago

What new styles and colors are you planning to incorporate into your spring and summer wardrobe?

Every year, new color palettes are published by Pantone and other design institutes. This year there are some great and bright tones for Spring and Summer. Plus, there are innovative new styles as well as retro revisiting that will add dash to the existing wardrobe.

Will this Spring and Summer involve an entire change of pace, piece-by-piece additions, or sticking with the classics?

2. MarleneB profile image98
    MarleneBposted 5 years ago

I can't seem to get away from the hot pink and black color matches in the spring. And, every summer I bring back the navy blue, green (like the HubPages "Follow" button) & white combination. I can't figure it out, but I love wearing those colors in the summertime, especially when accented with a little canary yellow or tropical orange. I may not be sporting the current colors for that season, but when I see something made with those color combinations I tend to snatch it up.

Xenonlitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My closet is dull, dull, dull!
      I love the idea of branching out into some tangerines, yellows and 70's complimentary combos. I will also be on the hunt for lilac or purple and blue jeans.

3. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 5 years ago

I've decided to wear colours like rose pink, electric orange( it's v.v bright) along with yellow this summer. Also now the coloured skinny jeans are really popular here. So you wear something like baby blue jeans with a pink top.

I keep my current wardrobe, but add pieces in. Somedays you just feel like going bright with your clothes.

4. zoey24 profile image76
    zoey24posted 5 years ago

I just bought some mint coloured jeans, and some lilac coloured jeans which look very nice for spring. I also like all the yellow and coral clothes that are in the shops at the moment :-)

5. Mmargie1966 profile image93
    Mmargie1966posted 5 years ago

i never ever liked the color yellow.  Well, I went out on a limb and bought a bright yellow strapless maxi dress.  I love it!  It is cool, comfortable, and I can be spotted in a crowd very easily.

Yellow is my new pink this year.

Xenonlitposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The last time I wore yellow, it was a pantsuit and the little gnats tried to mate with it.

6. profile image0
    Starmom41posted 5 years ago

I'm one of those people who has never cared about what's "in style" or "popular," and I usually don't even know unless I'm going to buy something.
    Personally, I love bright colors- yellow and red, especially.

working