jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Any suggestions for caring for super dry skin around my eyes and on my eye lids?

1. KarenEileen profile image60
    KarenEileenposted 5 years ago

Any suggestions for caring for super dry skin around my eyes and on my eye lids?

2. peeples profile image96
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

All natural virgin coconut oil! It is great for the skin and will keep it from getting dehydrated. It also helps get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, and smile lines. It can be used anywhere on the body.

3. Larkinlove profile image60
    Larkinloveposted 5 years ago

Try an anti-aging cream w/ moisturizers. Something with retinal in it. Then put an eyemask on and go to sleep!

4. Rosana Modugno profile image83
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

The skin around the eyes is the thinnest skin on your face, so it needs a different product than the rest of your face.  I use Retinol A for EYES and I alter between Olay and L'Oreal.  Also, when applying makeup, I never stretch my eyes.  In fact, I try not to touch them too much, so I rarely use pencil but opt for a brush and black powder, which keeps you from manipulating your eyes too much.  The constant stretching will make them dryer, just like when you wear a pony tail, the skin by the hairline will be dryer.  Also when you go outside, always wear sun protection.

working