jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What does it mean when a cat flips her eye lids at you?

1. brittvan22 profile image83
    brittvan22posted 5 years ago

What does it mean when a cat flips her eye lids at you?

Ok, so I threw some ham out to the cat and kittens being nice. I got all of them through some creative ways to take their meds, except Ginegar (thats the cat). I'm still trying to find a way to get her to take it she is a little unbalanced. So, I smiled at them through the screen door and even bent down to watch them. Ginegar walks over to the screen and does something weird and scary with her eyes, revealing another set or something. I felt like I was on Amityville, then she walks away and looks glances in my direction. I was like umm I think she tried to kill me with her eyes. What happened?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6963034_f260.jpg

2. BobMonger profile image60
    BobMongerposted 5 years ago

When a dog looks at a man he looks up, when a cat looks at a man he looks down. What you are seeing is your cat looking down at you as if to say, "stupid human, here's what I think of you" She glances back to make sure you are watching her butt as it fades into the distance. If a cat could talk the word "pshaw" would be used quite a bit. Ginger looks like someone I wouldn't want to mess with-the desired effect, I'm sure.

1. brittvan22 profile image83
      brittvan22posted 5 years agoin reply to this

lol

3. profile image0
    LikaMarieposted 5 years ago

Well, I just know that if they look at you and it looks as if they're closing or squinting their eyes at you for a bit, and opening them, almost as if a human does with smiling with our eyes at the camera, and sometimes the eyes close?  That is their way of facially expressing they love you.  But I somehow think this is not what you're talking about...

working