jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the best way to remove facial hair?

1. milleramanda53 profile image80
    milleramanda53posted 5 years ago

What is the best way to remove facial hair?

2. AnnRandolph profile image73
    AnnRandolphposted 5 years ago

I've tried laser but it won't get the white hairs since it identifies the hair by color pigmentation. I've also tried electrolysis but that hurts! So, I've resigned myself to plucking!

3. snigdha.s profile image78
    snigdha.sposted 5 years ago

A home remedy for removing facial hair is applying Til oil mixed with turmeric powder and massaging it on your face for 5 minutes daily. Wash it off with cold water. This will give you a smooth and clear skin.

Second  remedy  is soaking yellow mustard seeds in raw milk overnight. next morning make a paste of the soaked seeds. Add turmeric powder to it and apply it on your face. massage your face for 5 minutes. Massage gently. Try this remedy every alternate day. Note: The paste should not be very fine. You can apply this paste all over your body before bathing.

4. P FOR PEONY profile image94
    P FOR PEONYposted 5 years ago

My vote goes to Threading! It pulls hair out from the root, re-growth is slower and hair grows back finer. You don't have to subject yourself to lasers, waxes or creams that could damage your skin in the long run.

5. virodrig profile image60
    virodrigposted 5 years ago

It depends on your skin type and skin sensitivity level. What works good for one person may not be the best hair removal treatment for another person.

It also depends on how much hair needs to be removed. For dense hair waxing or depilatory creams might work better than tweezing or threading techniques.

If you don't have too much hair that needs to be removed, threading and tweezing might be more beneficial because you can target each area with precision.

Also, lasers work good for people with lighter skin; but should not be used by people with darker skin. This is because the light can bleach the skin; therefore, if someone with darker skin wants to use a laser for hair removal, they need to make sure whether it is designed to be used by people with darker skin.

6. Rosana Modugno profile image85
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

I prefer hot waxing.  It's easy to use, you can do it yourself, get it over the counter, fairly inexpensive and I don't find it painful at all anymore.

working