jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

For all of you materialy beautiful women out there does it ...?

1. ahorseback profile image60
    ahorsebackposted 5 years ago

For all of you materialy beautiful women out there does it ...?

Does it hurt to be one of the chosen  beautiful people ? Why does it seem that some womens  beauty habits and presentations  are about as  self absorbing as a tooth ache ?  Time after time  we walk by a woman of physical beauty and smile and what you get in return for it is ............nothing !  Is rare beauty really that shallow?   Please keep answers short  and to the point ...LolOlololol!

2. LaThing profile image73
    LaThingposted 5 years ago

I don't know, I am still trying to figure out the question, LOL..... in my case, I won't call myself the chosen beautiful people, but I am usually the first one to smile at strangers! Sometimes I get a smile back and sometimes it's just a look, more like a confuse look smile

3. duffsmom profile image58
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I have no idea as I am not one of the beautiful people, nor particularly attractive but my family loves me anyway.  My beauty routine consists of soap, water, shampoos and a bit of lotion daily.  So I can't help you on this one.

4. singlmomat52 profile image79
    singlmomat52posted 5 years ago

Good Morning ahorseback, I believe that we are all beautiful in our own way. God looks at our hearts and not the surface. There is always some beauty in each of our hearts what we need to do is just look for it. I don't spend much time in front of the mirror, I just try to be kind to all, have a smile or encouraging word for each of those who cross my path and give those who seem to be self absorbed the benefit of the doubt!!