jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

How do you feel about getting a tan from a can?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 5 years ago

How do you feel about getting a tan from a can?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7581295_f260.jpg

2. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 5 years ago

Not a lot, it seems just as stupid as sitting in the sun or under a sun bed to get a tan.

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Well, it looks pretty good if that is what you are doing. lol  smile

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
      lisasuniquevoiceposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Jeff. I won't give up all of my secrets just now.
      Lisa

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

You are very welcome.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
      FatFreddysCatposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What he said! wink

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I do not like tan from a can
    I do not like it Sam-I-Am.
    I do not like it on a boat, I do not like it with a goat.

...but seriously, folks....I've never tried Canned Tan. I stay in the house during the summer because I don't tan, I burn. I'm simply too damn white.

5. teyeger82 profile image77
    teyeger82posted 5 years ago

I prefer not to be pasty looking. If I don't tan, I will look like a piece of uncooked chicken. However, I go to a tanning bed but I only go once a week when it is cold and prefer to let the sun take care of the rest when the weather cooperates. I am sure that the tan from a can is healthier for you than a tanning bed. However, many people that I see with a tan from a can just do not have a natural looking tan. If yours is a tan from a can then yours looks better than most of the ones I see. I guess it is whatever works for the individual be it no tan, tanning bed tan, can tan, or natural tan!

6. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

when my father in law passed away I needed a quick fix because it was too hot for stockings but my legs were white, so I tried the neutrogena spray tan and pretty much hated it. I know what they say...that tanning is bad for you, but there's nothing like a natural tan!! We had been so busy traveling to visit him while he was sick that I had no time for sunshine sad Anyways, the spray tan was a disaster.

working