Maternity fashion : Are you going to wear comfortable maternity clothes or fashi

1. alexandriaruthk profile image72
    alexandriaruthkposted 4 years ago

Maternity fashion : Are you going to wear comfortable maternity clothes or fashionable ones?

I saw some women who tries to hide pregnancies by wearing tight clothes, while some pregnant women embraced their pregnancy by wearing comfortable maternity clothes. Which one are you?

2. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

It's extremely difficult, but you can do both. In the beginning. By the end of it, you don't even try to hide it. You just try to get to the nearest chair.

3. Melinda Longoria profile image78
    Melinda Longoriaposted 3 years ago

I have a hub on this subject and a facebook fan page Maternity Clothes with over 800 followers on this subject. The advise that I usually give is to wear loser more comfortable maternity clothes in the beginning of your pregnancy and then tighter clothes in the later stages of your pregnancy. I know that sounds backwards but there is a reason for the madness. Wearing loser clothes in the later stage of pregnancy, when your belly is much larger, can actually make you look even bigger.

working