jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Do you have a special facial cleansing and moisturizing routine?

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years ago

Do you have a special facial cleansing and moisturizing routine?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7888152_f260.jpg

2. Suzie HQ profile image95
    Suzie HQposted 4 years ago

Cleansing and moisturizing have been part of my life since a teenager and was the career I ventured into as Beauty Therapist and Make Up Artist. Now I have taken a huge interest in homemade skin care, makeup and other natural remedies I like to incorporate natural cleansers with everyday kitchen cupboard or fridge ingredients such as oils, fruit, vegetables, herbs and grains. They may be used in all types of products so a cleanser, toner and moisturizer is my daily ritual with a face scrub maybe every second day to remove all the dead skin cells and a face mask once a week for some deep deep cleaning!

1. lisasuniquevoice profile image75
      lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Suzie HQ,
      You have beautiful skin. Your daily ritual for your skin is working:)  I just melted vitimin C in water and put it on my clean face and left it on all night. My face looked toned and fresh in the morning. Thanks so much.
      Lisa

3. SkincareExpert1 profile image60
    SkincareExpert1posted 4 years ago

My routine mainly involves cleansing my skin of dirt and oils while reducing inflammation. Did you know inflammation is the number 1 cause of nearly all skin problems?

I exfoliate once a day at night with a physician grade exfoliant. It is extremely powerful but gentle enough to be used daily. It's actually quite revolutionary.

I never bought into the whole scrub thing as it adds inflammation to the skin, the very thing I try to avoid.

I also moisturize twice a day, morning and night.

4. profile image53
    smartycatposted 4 years ago

Hello there,
    I just use bar soap to wash my face, Olay makes a nice one that does not dry out my skin to bad. Then in the mornings I use Rejuven-A from Swedish Skin Care, it is the only facial cream I use. I am a preventive skin care kind of gal, and since using this product I feel my skin looks just as good as it did when I was younger.

working