jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What do you do to make your hair not frizzy?

1. thumbi7 profile image63
    thumbi7posted 4 years ago

What do you do to make your hair not frizzy?

2. jennshealthstore profile image90
    jennshealthstoreposted 4 years ago

I do not know what type of hair you have but I have a lot of hair and it gets frizzy. I wash it, blow dry it straight, then use a straightener. After I am done I use BioSilk. It is expensive, but just a dime size drop of it will work on your whole head so the 15.00 bucks you spend on the bottle should last you like 6 months.

3. Koyna Sen profile image61
    Koyna Senposted 4 years ago

Frizzy hair is truly unmanageable and destroy your neat and clean look. So  what can you do? Let me share with you few incredible to keep away those unwanted frizz. Avoid combing of hair after it fries up. Towel dry your hair after it dries up and then brush it or or finger comb it. Water plays a great role in taming frizzy hair. So, comb your dry locks with wet finger. Never forget to apply conditioner on your hair and look for protein rich conditioner as they not only control frizzes but will also make your hair dazzle. Avoid flat irons, curling iron and blow dryer as much as possible. All these tips have truly benefited me, so you can also give a try.

1. thumbi7 profile image63
      thumbi7posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Koyna. I will try your tips. Valo thako!

4. VaVaBeautiful profile image61
    VaVaBeautifulposted 3 years ago

In order to tame my hairs frizziness I have to use salon quality shampoo and conditioner. Right now I'm using Biolage but I'm also a fan of Paul Mitchell. I also use Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum, straighten my hair with a Chi hair straightener, and then use finishing hair spray to keep my hair tamed.

working