jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I say "only women who are happy are beautiful." Do you agree?

1. Hui (蕙) profile image80
    Hui (蕙)posted 4 years ago

I say "only women who are happy are beautiful." Do you agree?

2. Borsia profile image44
    Borsiaposted 4 years ago

Of curse it largely depends on the definition of beauty.
    I have known women who are physically beautiful even stunningly so and have great personality, yet are not at all happy.
    Likewise I've known homely, even ugly, women who are quite happy. It didn't help their outward appearance much but they don't care. Are they beautiful then?
    As the saying goes beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

1. Hui (蕙) profile image80
      Hui (蕙)posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Happy women are not necessarily beautiful, but beautiful women know how to balance themselves to be happy. If those ugly ladies you know frown all the time, you would feel them uglier.

3. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

Absolutely not. Every woman is beautiful. Maybe one has not  found a reason to be happy. We can find beauty in everyone if we just look. Beauty has a lot of factors and definitions. Classifying beauty is only simple minded. Its a person as a whole. Who they are, how they act, their beliefs, how they look. Our body is just a body. It doesn't define who we are. It may be ugly on the outside, no body takes the chance to see all the beauty that a person is made of. Its like dividing into clicks. Not all people are the same. Don't make assumptions on every woman or person based on if they are happy,

4. miochaljose profile image59
    miochaljoseposted 4 years ago

Yes  I agree very much but sometime it depends on the gesture also.
    When one looks at a beautiful woman, one usually smiles by her beauty and so the lady. But if the same happens with an ugly woman, one usually ignore to look at her. The face-cut and eyes as well as figure of a lady are the attractive factors and not usually her color.
    Beautiful woman always cheer up.

working