jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are these body measurements hot or not?

1. profile image51
    SJcowgirlposted 4 years ago

Are these body measurements hot or not?

One of my best friends has super low esteem about her body. I think she's being ridiculous and keep telling her her body is pretty, but she won't listen. Here are her body measurements, tell me what you think.
    Hips: 32 inches
    Waist: 23 inches
    Bust: 36 B
    Height: 5"6
    If you don't think this body type is pretty, then I'll find other ways to tell her she's an attractive person. Either way I won't show this to her though haha

2. profile image0
    cjaroszposted 4 years ago

Um, well I don't think its about body measurements. It's about the kind of person she is. How she portrays herself. The kinds of clothes she wears and so on.
    Every woman should believe she is beautiful. No matter what others think. Measurements are just that measurements. They don't define a person, and who they are. They can always be changed. Losing and gaining weight, and so on.
    How can you judge someone based on their body measurements. I know I'm a woman, however. I can guess that many men don't say I want a women who is this tall, this bust size and so on.
    Tell here she is beautiful, and not to worry about here measurements. Just be a great person. Someone will love here just for that.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

It has nothing to do with numbers.  It has to do with 1) how she feels about her self over all. 2) with regard to someone else--if someone falls in love with her, whatever her measurements are will be perfect for the one who loves her.

4. Sadiq Busuri profile image59
    Sadiq Busuriposted 4 years ago

Beauty is subjective and doesn't have a definite answer. I think everyone is beautiful in their own way and am a strong believer that there is at least one person on the earth who would love everything about you.