What do you do when you have damage hair.?

1. erorantes profile image52
    erorantesposted 3 years ago

What  do you do when you have damage hair.?

Besides conditioner, deep conditioner, oils, cutting the ends, hot oils, treatment mask, avocado, egg and mayo treatment, what else do you know.?

2. profile image54
    TiffanyFulginitiposted 3 years ago

I have learned from my own experience about damaged hair. One very important key to hair repair is to drink plenty of water!! if you dye your hair, you should go natural.. hair dye contains so many damaging chemicals!  Also stay away from heating hair tools like straighteners, blow dryers, and things that might burn your hair. I also started using cold water to wash and rinse my hair. As opposed to using hot water that causes frizz, split ends, and other damage. Try not to wash your hair so often, wash your hair every other day or every two days. Coconut oil is great because it helps prevent further damage and restores moisture in your hair.  Coconut oil is the best in reducing protein loss. I use only organic supplies on my hair, other shampoos and conditioners have sulfate and other damaging chemicals.

3. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

if  i have spilt ends, i snip off the damaged hair and wash my hair 2 days once, not everyday. I don't use special treatment hair wash.