jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Would you go without make up, and would you post a picture of it on social media

1. Jojo Yousef profile image71
    Jojo Yousefposted 2 years ago

Would you go without make up, and would you post a picture of it on social media?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12385768_f260.jpg

2. Akriti Mattu profile image75
    Akriti Mattuposted 2 years ago

o yes .Why not . Make up is ok for certain occassions but applying it all the time..Nah.Not required. I post pictures on social media without make up all the time including this one smile

3. profile image52
    mitrapaul22posted 2 years ago

Oh ya. Off course. Using makeup is not possible all the times. Usually i like to go out without make up. I m not suggesting to give away all the makeup articles . I also do makeup but occasionally. So in my point of view i suggest not to makeup all the times as it saves lots of time especially for the females. Offcourse i ll post picture in the social media without makeup because it seems to be very familiar without makeup

4. Aime F profile image83
    Aime Fposted 2 years ago

I would say about half of the photos of myself I post on social media are without makeup. I'm comfortable with how I look either way, sometimes I even prefer photos of myself where I'm not wearing makeup. smile In "real life" I actually wear makeup very rarely.

5. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 2 years ago

I only wear makeup once in a blue moon and most-if not all-of my pics on social media are without it.

6. Dreamhowl profile image97
    Dreamhowlposted 2 years ago

While I (finally) know how to apply makeup, I don't wear it beyond special occasions.

7. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

I never wear makeup, so every picture of me ever posted on social media is makeup-free.

8. lolontka profile image59
    lolontkaposted 2 years ago

I wouldn't want to scare people! Maybe when I was into teens it was a good idea but no social media back then.

9. chuckandus6 profile image76
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

I wear make up now and then, but do not do not Ever use my picture on social networks,the only place my pictures are on my hubbys phone:  ) and he had to take pictures I hate having pic taken.

10. everythingzealous profile image74
    everythingzealousposted 2 years ago

Definitely!
    Its good for our skin to breathe every once in a while.
    Since having my son i don't wear makeup religiously like i used too.
    I actually like going natural and i am definitely not ashamed to post a picture without makeup either. I do it all the time.
    Every women should feel confident and beautiful without makeup! I think it should become a norm! We don't need to cover up our flaws, because our flaws are what make us unique and beautiful!

working