jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (15 posts)

If finances weren't an issue, would you get cosmetic surgery?

1. writerjrose profile image77
    writerjroseposted 2 years ago

If finances weren't an issue, would you get cosmetic surgery?

If the answer is yes, where would you have surgery done?

2. whaturmissing profile image82
    whaturmissingposted 2 years ago

No, I prefer the natural beauty of the human body.  No cosmetic surgery for me.  I shall age naturally and gracefully.

writerjroseposted 2 years agoin reply to this

There are things you can do naturally to keep yourself looking and feeling young and beautiful. Fitness and the food you eat play a vital role in that. Thanks for your comment smile

3. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 2 years ago

I would get a liposuction to get rid of belly fat.  But before I do it, I would research it just to make sure of the risks.

I imagine liposuction is a common surgery to want, getting rid of that pesky belly fat! Thanks for sharing smile

2. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
      LoisRyan13903posted 2 years agoin reply to this

But probably would't get it don't like pain.  Still having a hard time with getting to the dentist

4. chuckandus6 profile image74
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

no honestly no i wouldn't even knowing i have imperfections i dont want to be anyone but me

Great way to look at it. Thanks for sharing your view smile

5. lyoness913 profile image84
    lyoness913posted 2 years ago

I would get some of my back teeth fixed with implants, and make my smile a little whiter.  I also wouldn't mind getting liposuction.. and a breast reduction and lift.  Oh, and a face lift...

But narhh.. I like my body natural. (wink) LOL

-Wendi smile

1. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
      LoisRyan13903posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I too would get implants for my teeth.  Better option than dentures.

2. writerjrose profile image77

I think most people would rather get implants than dentures. I didn't even think about my teeth, I wouldn't mind getting them whiter. All that tea and coffee completely stains teeth. Thanks for commenting smile

6. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

no, me neither. why waste money of beauty? It won't last long. Look at the celebrities, once the botox is over, haggard skin. Eww

Yeah, even if only a little bit of botox is initially used, it has to still be maintained, and it looks so unnatural when you reach old age.

7. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12468321_f260.jpg

Indeed yes; I have always wanted the exact imperfections as John Connor, the anti-machine guy. Oh wait a minute, this is a trick question! I am the most imperfect John Connor.  Therefore, my answer is Nooooooooooooooooooo...

8. profile image61
    peter565posted 2 years ago

I get turn off, when I know a girl got cosmetic surgery, because it is not the real her

working