Help!!! I've gone from dark to blonde more times than o can remember and atm I'

1. profile image61
    SarahTqposted 9 months ago

Help!!!  I've gone from dark to blonde more times than o can remember and atm I'm in despair!!

I've been debating with toning for some time now, I'm due half a head of highlights in a couple of weeks, which should help lighten the roots more (ends not real issue other than super dry) then I was going to try toning at home to save myself some money, as it is now what would you recommend? I have extremely thick, naturally curly, but that when dry just erupts into frizz! So I can't avoid straighteners but I do treat my hair well with regular masks and recently found and love olaplex! But I'm still nowhere near how blonde I was, what would you recommend? Hope your feeling ok x

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13536611_f260.jpg

2. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 9 months ago

Well, I hope you receive a number of useful suggestions and can solve your dilemma.  Since you ASK what we would recommend, I'll share my advice.  Give your head of hair and your scalp a rest. Take a break from using product on it that must be regularly maintained.  I don't know how old you are, but hair that has been bleached, dyed, stripped, permed, etc. repeatedly, will eventually become weakened, listless, thinner and worn.  Perhaps do some moisture treatments, use a mild shampoo, a vinegar rinse and allow it to dry in the outdoor air & sunshine.....like giving it a vacation.  Good luck.

working