1. put wig on a head model or a fixed bracket when it's not used. All wigs made of any material used for a long time are subject to be polluted and changed on style, so the cap is more recommended due to fixedness and easy cleaning.
2. fill a washbasin with COOL water and gentle shampoo, then submerge wig into water for about 5-7 minutes
3. swish wig gently and rinse it thoroughly till no suds remain.
4. lightly shake wig and let water drop, DO NOT BRUSH WIG WHEN WET.
5. place the wig on a bath towel to completely dry overnight, or you may place it on a folding wig stand, which will speed up the drying process.
6. When completely dry, brush wig into desired style, DO NOT BRUSH CURLS.
thanks for the advice....I use my cat as head model sometimes...it works!
by Jim Higgins5 years ago
Do you wash your fresh mushrooms before using them?I asked about rice and got a lot of answers from rinsers and non-rinsers. Now I wonder about mushrooms. We use a lot of fresh mushrooms in cooking and salads. I used to...
by Olly4 years ago
Do you wash your hands with soap or use antibacterial gel after a toilet visit?Bit grim maybe but I'm intrigued. I work in a serviced office and 85% of the guys use antibacterial gel after going to the toilet but no...
by alexandriaruthk5 years ago
Do you wash your hair everyday? Why or why not? Do you need to wash them everyday?Some wash their hair three times a week while some do it everyday. Is it good to wash your hair everyday?
by hardwood5 months ago
can i wash a hardwood floor?i like to wash my hardwood floor with water.And it is dry quick. But i'm not sure it is right to do.
by Jayme Kinsey3 years ago
Do you clean your toilet bowl with a brush or a sponge/rag/etc?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.