jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Natural Hair

1. curlytopchick profile image60
    curlytopchickposted 5 years ago

Five months and natural! This journey so far has been anything but typical. I've had my ups and downs and in-betweens, all in all I'm happy with my progress so far and I can't wait to share all my success and even failures with you! Buckle up, stay tuned and keep it kinky!

1. fit2day profile image76
      fit2dayposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm a huge fan of natural hair, seeing as how the chemical crap used to straighten hair is dangerous and I wish more people went natural instead of going with the status quo

2. curlytopchick profile image60
    curlytopchickposted 5 years ago

I honestly think more people would if the didn't think of " what would my co workers or family say" so many people are afraid to step outside the box even if it mean jeopardizing their health! For me, my hair just stop taking the perms and it was more of a battle to get my hair to straighten so I just decided to go au natural!

1. findawayormakeone profile image68
      findawayormakeoneposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow, I've never heard of that happening! What a unique story. Well, I'm proud of you for taking a step towards the natural realm. Curly sisters unite!

curlytopchickposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I get that reaction a lot! I must say it hasn't been a bed a roses but what is in life. This journey is an exciting one and it's teaching me a lot about myself not just my hair!

3. somedress2011 profile image57
    somedress2011posted 5 years ago

I was ever curly my hair ,but now i recover it, i find that the natural hair is the most beautiful ,I am a chinese girl my hair is black and Straight´╝îi like it , it is given by my parents ,i think it is beautiful .Very supple

curlytopchickposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Natural anything is beautiful, everyone won't see it that way but hey everyone doesn't count!

working