- Computers & Software
How to download Videos Online
Downloading videos online in websites like YouTube had made easy by the use of Mozilla Firefox Internet Browser. Mozilla Firefox having an extension or add-on called Unplug which allows you to download online videos directly to your Mozilla Firefox browser.
This article will show you how to install unplug add-on in your Mozilla Firefox Browser and how to use unplug in downloading videos online.
How to Install Unplug Plug-in in your Mozilla Firefox Internet Browser:
- Open your Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Go to Mozilla Add-ons Website
3. Search the unplug extension by typing “Unplug” on the search box and click Go.
4. Select the unplug Extension and Click on Add to “Firefox Button”
5. A new will pop-up, in software installation window click “Install Now”
6. Wait until Installation wizard will finish and Restart your Mozilla Firefox Application by clicking the “Restart Firefox” button.
Where can I find unplug shortcut?
You can see your Unplug application shortcut in the bottom right portion of your Mozilla Firefox Internet Browser.
How to download online videos using Unplug extension:
7. Browse the folder where you want to save the downloaded video and click download
- Printing several images in one page only using ACDSee
- Things You Must Consider in Upgrading Your Computer
- How to add East Asian Language in your Windows XP Computer
- Simple Tips Before Formatting Your Computer
- How to Send Large File Attachment via YouSendIt
- Advantages of Microsoft Outlook as your Email Client