- Internet & the Web»
- Viruses, Spyware & Internet Security
How to uninstall or remove McAfee totally?
Are you a McAfee antivirus user? Sometimes, you need to uninstall McAfee antivirus or if you want to install another antivirus then you must have to uninstall McAfee and then try to install the new antivirus. You can uninstall McAfee through different ways. Sometimes, it is successfully uninstalled and sometimes you face difficulties to uninstall the McAfee. This page will give you the details information to successfully remove McAfee from your computer. Follow the Methods. Frist, try using Method 1. If you fail to uninstall, then follow Method 2. Again, you fail, follow Method 3. Hopefully, you must remove McAfee totally from your computer. Now, keep reading...
List of anti virus Removal Tools
Click edit above to add content to this empty capsule.
- An Extensive List of Antivirus Removal Tools or Uninstallers form Your Computer
- How to uninstall or remove Kaspersky totally?
- How to uninstall or remove Norton antiviurs totally?
- How to Remove AVG Anti-virus?
- How to uninstall or remove ESET Nod32 antiviru?
- How to uninstall or remove Avast antiviurs totally?
- How to uninstall BitDefender totally?
Method 1: Remove McAfee following standard uninstallation method
- Click on Start menu and select All Programs and then select Control Panel.
- You will see a new Window will be opened and select Add or Remove Programs.
- From the Add or Remove Programs menu, find McAfee and click on it. A Remove button will be appeared and click on it.
- McAfee will be uninstalled and it asks to Restart your computer. Restart your computer and that's all to remove or uninstall McAfee from your computer.
If you failed to uninstall, then use Method 2.
Method 2: Uninstall using removal tool
- Download McAfee antivirus removal tool by following the following link and save it to your computer. [Link to Download McAfee Removal Tool]. After downloading you will get a file named as MCPR.exe
- Restart your computer and go to Safe mode.
- Run the downloaded MCPR.exe file and remove the antiviurs.
- After uninstallation is finished, restart your computer.
By following the above steps, you can easily remove or uninstall McAfee from your computer.
© Written by rancidTaste
If you are enjoyed this post, please consider to give a thumbs up and leave a comment. You may Subscribe to rancidTaste's RSS feed to get new pages which will be delivered to your feed reader. You can also read more hubs by rancidTaste.
JOIN HUBPAGES & ENJOY WORLD'S BEST WRITINGS.