- Internet & the Web»
- Viruses, Spyware & Internet Security
How to uninstall or remove Norton antiviurs totally?
Are you facing problem to uninstall or remove Norton antivirus form your computer? Do you fail to remove Norton antivirus completely? Do you want to uninstall Norton and want to install another new antivirus? If you are using Norton antivirus and if you are facing problems to uninstall Norton and to install another antivirus then this page will tell you the proper complete solution to remove it. Just, keep reading...
Steps to uninstall or remove Norton antiviurs
There are two methods to uninstall Norton antiviurs from your computer. Firstly, follow the Method 1 and if you fail then follow Method 2.
Method 1: Unistall form the control panel
- Click on Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Add or Remove Programs window will be opened shortly (sometimes, it takes some time to open if your computer has many programs installed). Here, you will find all the installed programs list. You will find that and click on Remove.
- After successfully uninstalling, restart your computer.
If you failed, then try method 2.
List of anti virus Removal Tools
Click edit above to add content to this empty capsule.
- An Extensive List of Antivirus Removal Tools or Uninstallers form Your Computer
- How to uninstall or remove Kaspersky totally?
- How to uninstall or remove McAfee totally?
- How to Remove AVG Anti-virus?
- How to uninstall or remove ESET Nod32 antiviru?
- How to uninstall or remove Avast antiviurs totally?
- How to uninstall BitDefender totally?
Method 2: Uninstall or remove Norton by using Norton Removal Tool
- Download Norton Removal tool by clicking here and save it to your computer.
- Double click on the Norton removal tool and run it to install.
- Now follow the instruction to remove it.
- Finally, restart your computer and you will see that Norton antivirus software is removed totally.
There is many Norton removal tools. I only mentioned the antivirus removing tools. If you use other Norton products then you may find the removal tool from the following list:
- I have a Norton product that was purchased from my service provider
- I have Norton 360 Version 3.0
- I have Norton 360
- I have a Norton 2009 product
- I have Norton SystemWorks 12.0
- I have a Norton 2008 product
- I have a Norton 2007 product
- I have a Norton 2006 product
- I have a Norton 2005 or 2004 product
- I have a Norton 2003 product
- I have Norton Ghost or Norton Save & Restore
- I have pcAnywhere or WinFax
By following the above steps, you can easily remove Norton antiviurs form your PC.
© Written by rancidTaste
If you are enjoyed this post, please consider to give a thumbs up and leave a comment. You may Subscribe to rancidTaste's RSS feed to get new pages which will be delivered to your feed reader. You can also read more hubs by rancidTaste.