Stock Market Games for iPhone and iPad
Virtual Trading Benefits
- Learn the market basics
- Fun way to research new companies
- Play with friends
- Gain confidence with investing and managing money
iPhone Stock Market Games to Practice Trading
There are several different iPhone / iPad stock market games that let people use a mobile application to simulate trading stocks on the market. These apps are a lot of fun for people that enjoy to watch the market and read about business and see how good of an investor they could be without risking all of their hard earned money on the market on whim that they might be right. Using a stock market game lets you learn how the market works and gets new investors / potential investors interested in the world of stock trading and investing.
The following iPhone apps are fun stock market games that will teach you about the US stock market and give you the confidence you need to get in the stock market for real. This is also a way for the average investor to make the bets that they wish they could make if they only had the money. So set up your accounts on these fun stock market games and make your virtual millions. The iPhone is not just a device for app games for kids, but is a great device for games for people with all kinds of interests.
iTrade - A Stock Market Simulator Trading Game
iTrade by Neon Surge
iTrade is an excellent stock market game that simulates the market well and lets you start out with $100,000 to invest in your favorite companies. iTrade has built in several social aspects so that you can share information with your friends as well as compete with them to be the best virtual investor in the stock market game world. Trades are accounted for in the most realistic way possible by tracking real time quotes during the day so when you execute a buy or sell on iTrade it would be just like if you were calling your broker or putting in an online stock trade.
iTrade is a free application that lets you enjoy playing the market without risking your own money, but if you are an excellent day trader you will be recognized in the top 10 players list created at the end of every month, all the trades are tallied and the top 10 stock market game investors are announced, see if you can at least beat your friends by downloading this application.
There is a great overview video of iTrades below, since most of these games are very similar check out the video and then download the others as well to see which stock market game you like the best.
Stock Market Game - iTrade Overview of a Stock Simulator
Stock Market Millionaire - Stock Market Game ScreenshotsClick thumbnail to view full-size
Hot Shot Stocks - Stock Trading GameClick thumbnail to view full-size
Learn Stocks an iPhone Stock Market GameClick thumbnail to view full-size
Additional Stock Market Games for Virtual Trading and Investing
The following are three more good stock market games for the iPhone, each is slightly different from one another so decide which stock trading game you like based on the look and feel for you and which ones your friends will also play. Using the social features provided by these stock market games make them more enjoyable and fun to watch who is the hot investor between your friends and family or throughout the world as there is a top player list for these different smart phone based stock market games as well.
1. Stock Market Millionaire by ChickenBrick Studios is a slick stock market game, with a nice interface. This game is free to play and gives you $100,000 virtual dollars to begin amassing your virtual stock portfolio. Get the largest fortune and become the best investor across the Stock Market Millionaire network across the world.
2. Hot Shot Stocks by ChickenBrick studios is another stock market game that also makes for simple and easy virtual investing in stocks, but also bonds, mutual funds and other stock exchanges available for investment around the world. This component makes this free virtual investing game slightly different and provides a different incentive for a player to see which mutual funds also perform well. For the young investor or someone with a retirement account this will allow you to become more in tune with the day to day action inside of the mutual fund world that otherwise is hard to track from your quarterly statements.
3. Learn Stocks by Recession Apps is a very nice stock market game with lots of useful details for learning how to track stock movements, watch the day to day action and follow along by making trades of your favorite companies virtually. Learn Stocks gives you $10,000 to invest and so is a much more realistic stock market game for the average investor out there that does not have hundreds of thousands of dollars to make investments with. This smaller start amount will help teach a new investor about the market in a real world setting without the risk. This app does have a free trial version, but if you want all the fun and benefits that the developers have made for this application you will have to pay for the full version.
4. Best Brokers by Daniel Fontes is a typical market transaction game that has simple and easy to read stock dash boards. Designed for the European virtual stock market tycoon by allowing you to start your portfolio with 50,000 Euros. Trade over a thousand US and International stocks in real time during the trading hours. The stock market game allows you to easily create groups with your friends so you can compete and become the richest and smartest investor of the bunch through daily trading your best picks.
5. If you are looking for a different type of stock market game then check out Wolf on Wallstreet. It is a 3D game that gives you control of the character and he is walking down wall street making trades and cashing out the big bucks. After being accused of insider trading everyone is looking to take you down and you have to show them that you are not to be messed with and can still be the big dog on wallstreet. Check out the video of this fun action stock game.
Wall Street Survivor
The Wall Street Survivor application teaches through financial information through a fun and engaging virtual investment game. Receive investing ideas and financial trends and market data within the app and through a content relationship with the Motley Fool provides access to legitimate news and information to learn about companies and current business intelligence. Join a league and play with your friends. Learn the fundamentals of investing money by educating yourself with Wall Street Survivor.
Wolf on Wall Street
Which Stock Market Game?
What is your favorite stock market game for the iPhone?
Interesting Mobile Applications for iPhone and Android
- Mobile Apps for Stock Trading and Investment News - iPhone & iPad
News Apps for the iPhone and iPad that provide details about business and investment information.
- Mobile Advertising Engagement Success
The iPhone and Android platforms have allowed for the rise in engaging mobile advertisements that are able to blend between an ad showcasing a product and an application that provides additional value to the...
- iPhone and iPad Christmas Holiday Cases and Decorations
The iPhone in all its different variations is a great device, however they really should be kept in a case for every day use. Cases generally come in a few different forms either a hardshell case that is...
- iPhone Mobile Applications for the Kids to Play
There are so many great apps in the Apple iTunes app store that are fun for the kids to play. Apple does a good job with its app store policies to make the applications that are listed in the kids sections...
- Stock Trading and Investment Mobile Applications for Android
These are some of the stock trading and investment apps that you will find on the Android App store that can assist you with your financial management and stock portfolio reviews. If you enjoy monitoring...
- Android Mobile Applications for Business Professionals
The Google app store for Android Smart Phone applications has several really great applications for business people, from calendaring apps, document creation and management, task list tracking, on demand...