Gordon Hamilton profile image 99

How would your life be affected if the Internet were abolished tomorrow?

I ask this following a conversation with a group of friends yesterday. One of my friends has never seen the Internet in operation, he has never sat behind the wheel of a car - never mind driven one - and he only has the standard TV channels (no satellite or cable). He made a hilarious comment yesterday to the effect that he knew technology had gone too far when they started using electrical pumps to pull his beer in the pub! The bottom line is though that he is happy! (The only part that concerned me is that he is a year younger than me...!)

RTalloni profile image89

RTalloni says

Jonesy0311 profile image60

Jonesy0311 says

supplies expert profile image60

supplies expert says

freecampingaussie profile image60

freecampingaussie says