Ebonny profile image 93

How to stop typing with 2 fingers !

Does anyone have any tips on how NOT to automatically resort to using two finger typing, once you have completed a touch typing course! For a person who has been using two fingers for years on end, it is automatic and quicker to use 2 fingers. But in order to develop high speeds and become a proficient touch typist the two finger typing has to stop.

innerspin profile image87

Best Answer innerspin says

• Ebonny profile image

Ebonny 5 years ago

Thanks innerspin - yes, catching them at school at an early age is the way forward. Hmm, do blank computer keyboards actually exist? I should look into this.

Meanwhile if anyone has overcome this issue, do share how you did it.

Leela Rainelle says

• Ebonny profile image

Ebonny 5 years ago

Thank you Leela and welcome to Hubpages - I agree Mavis Beacon is good and indeed my friend has used this programme but, having learned all the alphabet keys, she struggles to keep from using 2 fingers LOL.