jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

How many of you are one finger type-rs?

1. TheHoleStory profile image79
    TheHoleStoryposted 6 years ago

How many of you are one finger type-rs?

2. Alastar Packer profile image84
    Alastar Packerposted 6 years ago

Fastest keyboard finger in my town...uh, make that dreams.

3. BlossomSB profile image92
    BlossomSBposted 6 years ago

I'm not, as I did a course so I could be fast with theses and things, but my husband was. He called it the 'seek and ye shall find' method.

4. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 6 years ago

If someone was paying me to type or I had a long document to type I would use all my fingers to type. It's so much fun to just use two or three fingers.  Now you got me thinking about what I am doing.

5. randomcreative profile image93
    randomcreativeposted 6 years ago

Not me but my mom is.  I don't know how she can get everything done that way!

6. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 6 years ago

I took typing in high school and was terrible. Now I have been typing for years and when I type, I very seldom use all my fingers. I am fast though. I use 6-8 fingers.

7. Angela Biggs profile image58
    Angela Biggsposted 6 years ago

Used to be in the very beginning. At that time it was normal to use just one finger because we had to find words to type. But now it is rarely a need to look at the keyboard. And it is really funny to see new people doing that smile

8. Arioch profile image82
    Ariochposted 6 years ago

I just about am, I stretch to about two fingers on both hands at my height.  I also look at the keyboard as I type that said my typing is pretty fast, though i would probably benefit from a typing cousre its just something I think would be tedious.

9. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I learned to type in college and use all fingers to type. I can do around 60 words per minute. My partner is a one finger type-r, he often asks me to type stuff out for him if it is a long letter or document.

10. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

I must admit that I am one of those one finger typing person.

Though I must say that I have improved over the years as I get to know the keys positioning and it makes typing faster as the days go by.

Even though at one point of time, I tried learning typing with 10 fingers but it didn't work out.

11. ChristyWrites profile image82
    ChristyWritesposted 6 years ago

I'm a two-handed typing gal, typing over 60 words per minute smile