Why would I get a message on my computer questioning me about the security risk of the HP site?

I did a forum, but got no response, so I posted this question. Why would I get a message on my computer questioning me about the security risk of the HubPages site? I logged on as usual and then a security message came up asking me if I was sure I wanted to go to this site (HubPages)? I just clicked yes and yes again and proceeded as usual. Are we to be concerned about a security risk and logging onto this site for some reason? I appreciate the clarification. Photo is from Pixabay public domain.

Best Answer Tim Mitchell (tsmog) says

Faith Reaper 14 months ago

Oh really, Tim. Thank you so much. That must be what it is then. I appreciate you telling me about the update. I bet that's what it is.

bravewarrior profile image95

Shauna L Bowling (bravewarrior) says

Faith Reaper 14 months ago

Hi Sha, thank you for sharing your insight. Yes, I am home for a couple of days and using my personal laptop. I'm just wondering why it gave me that message out of the blue? Well, maybe I was on my tablet at the time. I don't access at work.

Jackie Lynnley profile image78

Jackie Lynnley says

Faith Reaper 14 months ago

Hi Jackie, yes, I think so. I know, I kept typing it is okay, okay, okay. LOL But it is good it is trying to protect us, I guess. I'm glad to know it has happened to others!