jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Which is the best software for lost files and data recovery?

1. profile image59
    markyoroseposted 4 years ago

I've lost all my files from my drive because of a virus I would like to know what is the best free data recovery software that I can use to recover my files?
    "4Bestsoft Data Recovery For Mac"!!!!!

1. safiq ali patel profile image67
      safiq ali patelposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hello. In many cases depending on how you have lost date or files you computer should restore them automatically. Most computers do. If it is internet files that you are losing try using Google Chrome. If you lose your internet connection or your computer loses power suddenly Google Chrome when you computer is up and running will take you to just the webpage you were on when you computer crashed. I hope this helps.

2. technician27 profile image60
    technician27posted 4 years ago

use HirenBootCD I have been using it over 3 years and love it

3. rodocop profile image59
    rodocopposted 4 years ago

Check this list.
    Sure you'll find needed software.

I can recommend EasyRecovery, EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard or Active@ File Recovery

NB!
    Never!!! Never try to write recovered files for the same drive where they were lost! Use another drive (or logical disk aka partition)

4. don tilton profile image60
    don tiltonposted 4 years ago

The aforementioned software is a great start. But before you copy, or move, the files, scan them using most any anti-virus and malware scanners. If at all possible, quarantine the drive before attempting to recover anything from it. If you would like more info, on how to recover the data, feel free to hit me up!

5. Samith Jhon profile image69
    Samith Jhonposted 4 years ago

I've lost all my files from my drive because of a virus I would like to know what is the best free data recovery software that I can use to recover my files?
    "4Bestsoft Data Recovery For Mac"!!!!!

6. profile image0
    Aleister888posted 4 years ago

While i was not actually looking on the board for any software threads like this , after reviewing that list rodocop posted, im actually thinking of investigating a few of these, could be useful in the future.

As they say, you learn something everyday huh? thx for the post big_smile

7. techniche profile image57
    technicheposted 4 years ago

HirenBoot CD will definitely work for you .. smile

8. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 4 years ago

For recovering the data and get the data back I like "Runtime Software" and "GetDATA Back". Both of them are very reliable in use.

working