jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Backlit Keyboards Are Da’ Bomb

1. Jacqueline4390 profile image91
    Jacqueline4390posted 13 months ago

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13162524.jpg
    I am not a stranger to technology having quite an array of desktops, laptops and tablets but when I received my very first backlit keyboard—well I was just blown away! It just gives new meaning to “typing anywhere under any type of lighting."

I enjoy typing in bed with my 17" laptop at early hours of the morning and just using my desk lamp as illumination. In the past this was not possible. Now, with a backlit keyboard laptop—I can type in a dark room and still see every key!

How many of you are enjoying the wonders of a backlit keyboard? Please share your adventures (and heartaches) here!

1. kenneth avery profile image78
      kenneth averyposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Hi, Jacqueline4390,
      Congratulations on your newest acquisition. I only wish I had that drive (like I once had) to write while I am in bed, but at my age and health, my bed is more than a bed. It's a haven of sweet rest. Kinda like Superman's Fortress of Solitude he built in Antarctica.
      Happy Labor Day.

1. Jacqueline4390 profile image91
        Jacqueline4390posted 12 months ago in reply to this

I hear you! My bed is the first defense against boredom and the snooze-machine. At night it puts me to sleep and in the early morning hours it gets my create juices flowing. My backlit keyboard and my IPad are like my best friends. They obey me without question, provide a source of communication with the outside world and is a constant source of information . My main creativity machine is my laptop and tablet.

Happy Labor Day to you as well!

1. kenneth avery profile image78
          kenneth averyposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Thanks, Jacqueline. That means a lot.

working