jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Amazon key - the latest crazy scheme for home delivery

1. jackclee lm profile image82
    jackclee lmposted 3 weeks ago

I just saw on the news that Amazon is trying out a new concept where they will deliver packages inside your home or apartment via a special key. Do you think this is a good idea?
    This is on top of drone deliveries to your door...
    Who in their right mind would allow strangers access to their home?
    Where is the privacy? You might as well give them your social security number and let them control your life...
    Another bible prophecy is coming to fruition...
    "You will not be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast..."

Amazon is becoming the beast and we the people and our government is allowing it to happen. The use of commercial drones is a dangerous idea, The terrorists are jumping for joy. We have given them another way to carry on attacks of mass destruction. Can you imagine a swarm of drones decending on a downtown area or a bridge or tunnel. Just the sight of these swarms would cause panic on a scale of 9/11.   
    Where are the national security experts? Why do they think this is an acceptible risk? They are not thinking outside the box and we will pay the price. Mark my word.

2. Aime F profile image87
    Aime Fposted 3 weeks ago

I always knew that Amazon would be the beginning of the end of the world. And apparently so did Jesus. Curse you, Amazon!

But I mean, alternatively, you could just not use the service and move on with your life.

3. Live to Learn profile image81
    Live to Learnposted 3 weeks ago

And I thought their ability to convince the US postal service to deliver their packages on Sunday was the most unbelievable accomplishment they could attain.

1. wilderness profile image98
      wildernessposted 3 weeks agoin reply to this

I hear that - the first time that little USPS deliver truck pulled up on Sunday I had to be rushed to the hospital.  Just knew the world was ending, right then and there!

working