jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the best spyware blockers software?

1. engagement-rings profile image59
    engagement-ringsposted 8 years ago

What is the best spyware blockers software?

I was wondering if the one at http://www.SpywareBlockersInc.com is a good spyware blocker.  Thanks

2. profile image0
    blueraven6posted 8 years ago

My provider Earthlink.net and I use Norton's.

3. probyte2u profile image71
    probyte2uposted 8 years ago

I would like to suggest that you should go for complete antivirus solutions that protects your from virus, trojan, malware, spyware and adware. 

My pc was just infected by Trojan and this trojan simply copied the username and password of my ftp software start injection iframe injection inside my website pages.

All the websites were damaged. At the time of attack I was using separate freeware antivirus , malware and spyware.  All the Free version just don't detect the threat.

Problem solved when I use complete antivirus solution that protects from every threat and the virus database is updated every time I run my pc.  I am using Kaspersky Internet Security.

Hope this answered your question.

4. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

I prefer eset.com "Nod32". They have a complete package, which covers everything.  And it has automatic updates that take effect immediately.  Also radio guru Leo LaPorte likes it.

5. edy4sure profile image58
    edy4sureposted 8 years ago

Use a combination of them. Since they are not large files, your computer should be able to handle them and they are much more effective when working together. Try superantispyware, spywareblaster,  and malwarebytes anti-malware. Just be sure to keep them updated

6. profile image47
    moneymenposted 8 years ago

My suggestion is avira
    its free and it have way to good heuristic that detect spyware and viruses that are not detected by any antivirus yet by detecting what they are trying to do

i posted a tutorial on my hub about those issues which is also posted with other security related tutorials on my hub and on my site
    http://free4udirect.com
    feel free to check it and note this is not advertising my site mentioned it here because u can ask for specific tutorial there for example if u have problems on something security related or ask for help,so i think it will be helpfull

7. spyware.blockers profile image54
    spyware.blockersposted 8 years ago

The best one is Spyware Doctor. But spyware blockers are not sufficient to protect your PC, you need to have a firewall, an anti-virus too.

8. profile image44
    kwkatewinslateposted 7 years ago

Spyware Doctor is the best. In my pc i am also using this software for clean up the spyware.

working