jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

what is the best software for creating webistes

1. richbrown80 profile image55
    richbrown80posted 8 years ago

what is the best software for creating webistes

any feedback would be greate

2. bonjovi178 profile image45
    bonjovi178posted 8 years ago

Surely DREAMWEAVER! It is the best but it's not easy to use!

3. Susana S profile image95
    Susana Sposted 8 years ago

I think Homestead SiteBuilder. I've been using it for nearly a year now and it's really easy to use and totally customizable.

I wrote a hub about my experience of it:

http://hubpages.com/hub/create-make-bui … ilder-best

4. adayatech profile image60
    adayatechposted 8 years ago

It all depends on what type of website you want to create.

If you are just starting out you might want to consider using a blog software like WordPress. A lot of website hosting plans allow you to install it from the cpanel with the push of a button. And with a wide variety of templates/themes available you can have a professional looking site in no time. Check out BecomeABlogger.com for a free tutorial on using WordPress.

Another option is a program called XSitePro. This website development program is easy to use and has lots of features that let you create great looking websites.   

Whatever software you end up using, remember the key to a really great site is plenty of good content.

5. profile image50
    NNathanielStockposted 8 years ago

This deponds on how well you are at making websites, myself i use adobe dreamweaver.

6. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 8 years ago

Macromedia Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Flash have worked the best for my wife who has developed a couple of dozen to date

7. probyte2u profile image72
    probyte2uposted 8 years ago

I am using NVU for simple html scripting, but if you want do coding like php or javascipt then I suggest you use, Dreamweaver.

If you are familiar with content management software such as Joomla, Drupal or Wordpress then you could create great site and buy the templates you want from Template Monster.

For graphic, I am using GIMP , it is free and can do simple graphics easily.

8. sibaja_software profile image54
    sibaja_softwareposted 8 years ago

It depends on your expertise and requirements.  For highly custom sites I would use ASP.NET using Visual Studios.  You could also use all open source technologies Apache, PHP and MySQL and an HTML editor like Dreamweaver.  If you don't know much programming you should google Joomla, its a great FREE content management software for creating web pages.

9. gramsmith profile image60
    gramsmithposted 8 years ago

Commonly Adobe Dreamweaver used by beginner programmers/web designers due to it's simply, easy to use interface.Its very nice tool for create a website...........

10. LLcoolWolfi profile image60
    LLcoolWolfiposted 7 years ago

With "Web Page Maker" you can create simple web sites without having to know HTML

11. profile image47
    veda300posted 7 years ago

Hey dear its a virus, If your PC met the fix M3plugin.dll error, luckily your antivirus has already removed it from your pc. one trace is remains in registry which will try to load it on startup.

Ok, do the following step and get rid of it.
    Open Run , type regedit and press enter
    Go to dllerrorsfix.com/three-ways-m3plugin-dll-error-can-be-fixed.html

12. profile image47
    jhonasposted 7 years ago

Micromedia Dreamweaver is the best. I am also making sites in this software.

13. profile image51
    Horace Dunnposted 5 years ago

From my knowledge, the best software is Wordpress for creating and managing a website. It is widely accepted software and very easy to use. By using it even non-technical users can easily add, edit and manage a website. With Wordpress you can create your own website or blog. I have personally used this software to create a website and I found a tutorial that is http://www.simplewebsitetutorials.com, where I easily learnt about how to build one’s own website using Wordpress and more.

working