Why You Need A New Netbook Computer?

1. Makyol profile image44
    Makyolposted 8 years ago

Why You Need A New Netbook Computer?

2. jacklhasa profile image61
    jacklhasaposted 8 years ago

As a journalist and constant writer, portability is the issue.  Laptops are too heavy, and often require external accessories for the kind of things I do several times a day.  With a netbook, everything I need is in a package as small as my paper notebook.  It gives me the ability to write whenever and where ever I need to, without a lot of hassle.

3. NetresultTraining profile image55
    NetresultTrainingposted 7 years ago

A netbook is the best option if you need to carry a computer around with you, as they are small and very light.  They have batteries that last a lot longer than traditional laptops, and if most of your work is done online they are ideal. 

A couple of things to check are: the keyboards are small, so if you are planning to do a lot of writing, this could be an issue; the trackpads vary enormously in size and functionality, so try before you buy; there probably won't be an optical drive, so no CDs or DVDs can be played without an external drive; and finally, some netbooks have a Linux OS - not a problem, but something you should be aware of. 

See my hub here: http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Choose-the-Best-Netbook