jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I am trying to install mr tracker from mrxsystem.com. However, I get a "no phone

1. profile image43
    junglee1110posted 8 years ago

I am trying to install mr tracker from mrxsystem.com. However, I get a "no phone detected" message.

I am using a Samsung Epix and Activesync clearly shows my phone is connected.

2. profile image43
    BillyTrimboliposted 8 years ago

I had the same problem but its working now. Update your USB drivers or Phone drivers.

When i ran the program at first it said" Phone Not Detected"

I tried contacting the site but only got a reply after a week later.

Basically in your installation folder on Mr tracker these a live chat botton , which you can chat with a Tech support , I ended up downloading some Patch and they ended up sending it to my phone via SMS.

3. profile image44
    pohn2003posted 8 years ago

I got this problem installing to my sony w880i, the only thing they sent me after a check out was a setup.exe; they didn't send me a manual or a package like Billy mentioned.
    I tried to contact them, but heard that they response like a week later, so I come here to ask if you guys can help me installing this.
    I couldn't install it because when I try it asks me if I want to send as email or via bluetooth. I know this is not right.

if anyone has a manual, can i have a copy,  or if you have their contact I can contact them.
    my email: pohn2003@yahoo.com

4. profile image52
    princess smithposted 4 years ago

can someone help me please install this, i have tried multiple times to contact the website, and i am getting no response! sad
    I tried loading it on my phone a galaxy s3 but it says cannot open file, i tried on my pc, and i do not know where the file is!!! HELP!