jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i dont know alot about computers can explain a little better how to remove this

1. profile image46
    mesha14meposted 8 years ago

i dont know alot about computers can explain a little better how to remove this off my computer,...

like where can i find the task manager at? pls help me.  the systemsecuritysite.com mess

2. internpete profile image91
    internpeteposted 8 years ago

well, if you are looking for task manager and you are using windows vista, you can hit ctrl, alt, Del buttons at the same time and an option to open windows task manager will be there.

if you are using other windows systems, i think you can find it in the start menu.

hope this helps!

3. Nick B profile image80
    Nick Bposted 8 years ago

Actually, on old versions of Windows, Ctrl, Alt and del pressed together was the only way, without having to drill down through a lot of menus, but 2000 and XP, if you right click on the task bar - which is usually at the bottom of the screen with buttons for open applications on - Task Manager is one of the options that is on the pop-up menu.

Do feel free to contact me if you need more help.

4. charlemont profile image79
    charlemontposted 8 years ago

If your computer is infected with system security, there's little you can do with the Task Manager in regards to this malware. In most cases TM can be launched by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESCAPE keys, but system security virus can be blocking access to it.

working