jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is I-phone really worth buying????????????????

1. profile image45
    pwn3112posted 8 years ago

Is I-phone really worth buying????????????????

2. L3B0 profile image74
    L3B0posted 8 years ago

iPhone is a great phone. It seems to have an "app" for almost any topic or agenda there is out there. The amount of free apps even is rediculous, some just games, some good utilities and pure entertainment. There are Office apps for work etc too.

The value of things you are able to receive even without paying (free apps) definetly in my opinion make it worth the buy $$$. It is the sleekest and most friendly phone out there and with quality comes a price which in this case I personally think is really work it.

3. kylealton profile image53
    kylealtonposted 8 years ago

Depends what you're after.

Apps on the iPhone are great - but if you're just after the Apps and a phone, then it may be recommended to buy an iPod Touch and a cheap phone with it. The iPod Touch is around 1/2 the price and can have nearly all the apps that an iPhone can - excluding ones that are camera and phone related.

If you want a phone with a good camera, general applications and memory. You may wanna have a look around. The HTC HT2, the Nokia N97, the Sony Ericsson Sation and the upcoming Sony Ericsson X10 or the Google Nexus One are the best alternatives with generally higher megapixel count around 8-12 megapixels, some main applications, large memory storage and good video/phone services.

4. profile image0
    Georgiana85posted 8 years ago

In my opinion definitely yes if your looking for a long term companion. I easily got bored of my previous mobile phones, in just about a day I got through all the menus, tweaked all the tweaks and got bored. When I got the iPhone, I was amazed by the UI, Apps, the way it kind of crawls under you skin smile)). I have it now for about 3 months and I'm still enjoying it. I had Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, HTC, Samsung, Alcatel, you name it, I was waiting for a long time for a phone that won't bore me to death :-))). It revolutionized the mobile phone industry and the rest are just imitations, trying to catch up...sorry guys, no offense.

5. profile image54
    venedictposted 4 years ago

Yes....I have bought an iPhone.I like it very much.The specifications are upto my needs and it is very stylish too.When I checked in the price it was too costly.So I got a locked phone through eBay and unlocked it later.I used the unlock code from http://www.simpleunlocking.com/apple-iphone/rs16wp9/ and removed the network restriction permanently.This ended up very cheaper for me rather than an unlocked one.