jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you like the new iPhone 7? Is it worth buying?

1. GreenEyes1607 profile image98
    GreenEyes1607posted 17 months ago

Do you like the new iPhone 7? Is it worth buying?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13199347_f260.jpg

2. Alessio Ganci profile image84
    Alessio Ganciposted 17 months ago

It looks really beautiful, like all the iPhone models. I think it is not worth buying it because of two things: the price (now iPhone 6 price will be much lower and I would purchase an iPhone 6, which is not so much "obsolete" than an iPhone 7) and the fact there is no headset jack. I think removing headset jack is an error: you cannot listen to music without the adapter (which is an additional device you have to carry with you), if you put the adapter you cannot charge your phone (and, for example, listen to music while you are charging your iPhone with a power bank)... ok there are Bluetooth headsets, but they have different quality and they need to be charged every time... you are much more limited. I think removing such an important thing like a headset jack is an error, and even "making the phone slimmer" does not sound as a particular achievement: iPod Touch (a device I use) is very, very, very slim (slimmer than an iPhone 6 and previous models, but it has headset jack!

3. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 17 months ago

I like it.  I like to upgrade every two years.  Each phone is better and more clear.  I wish it were smaller though.

4. ChadCrouch profile image72
    ChadCrouchposted 17 months ago

Prefer android over apple ios. Samsung galaxy all the way

working