jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

ive created my blog , i have banners an content. now what ??

1. profile image44
    sitngojoeposted 8 years ago

ive created my blog , i have banners an content. now what ??

i am totally learning as i go. is there a step by step guide for making a blog successful. things like linking to other sites submitting to blog catalogs. i guess what i need is a list of all things to do, such as submitting my blog, linking , pinging. those types of things. there is so many answers when i ask this on google. i just need a basic. MUST do list. so as i start adding more content , it reaches who im trying to reach.

2. kateb123 profile image58
    kateb123posted 8 years ago

Are you talking about writing on Hubpages or on another blogging program? If you're interested in just straight blogging, no ads or any other HTML content, I would use Wordpress. If you're looking to add on more, have a very customizable layout and include ads (so you can make money) I would recommend Blogger. In terms of Hubpages, you'll want to go under "Help" and look at their guides. I found them very helpful.

The key to having a blog is to having new content constantly. You need to keep posting all the time. Even every other day if you can. That way when people come back, they see new material and are more likely to come back again. Adding tags to your posts means its more likely you'll show up in searches on sites like Google. Also, make sure that you share your posts on sites like Facebook and Twitter. Most blogs have the option to share on those sites after you've made a post.

I hope that helps you out a bit! Happy Blogging!

3. dimitri.inglezos profile image61
    dimitri.inglezosposted 7 years ago

Hello dear friend,

Although setting up a blog is easy, putting a plan in place to help you monetise your blog is another thing. There are a lot of pieces to glue together including seo, social media, video etc.

I have recently signed up to a program that teaches you how to to plan and organise all these elements for monetising your blog, which I think you may find of interest.

For details visit here : http://dinglezos.renegadeuniversity.com/event/

4. bettanywire profile image56
    bettanywireposted 7 years ago

Just add more content in it it is the very basic then try link building to in order to have many quality baclkinks since it is very helpful for the popularity of your blog.

working