jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does anyone know of a inexpensive site to advertise on?

1. Sky321 profile image75
    Sky321posted 7 years ago

Does anyone know of a inexpensive site to advertise on?

I presently placed an ad on Facebook to advertise my new website. The pricing rates are reasonable.  Looking for another one to advertise on.  Thank you

2. mannyrodriguez profile image60
    mannyrodriguezposted 7 years ago

well i dont know much about advertising but i found this, and hope that it helps   http://www.advertisingwebservice.com/AW … 5QodhHvaAQ

3. lender3212000 profile image74
    lender3212000posted 7 years ago

Myspace has a great advertising platform as well with minimum bids starting off at just a penny. I've had some good success over there with a few projects.

4. thesinkfiles profile image62
    thesinkfilesposted 7 years ago

google AdWords is a great service for getting your name out there. These are the ads that appear on the side of google searchs, and also used for google adsense displays (like on hubpages)

rockyouads (im pretty sure that is the name) is the company that many facebook apps use to display ads.

I am not sure of the rates of these sites, but they have large publisher bases.

5. jossecarr profile image60
    jossecarrposted 7 years ago

You can join forums online where in you can freely introduce your products and services.

6. diabetesreporter profile image76
    diabetesreporterposted 7 years ago

It totally depends on what you are advertising, but as long as you aren't breaking their terms of service, you might just try posting a classified ad on Craigslist.Org. It's free, and the number of website viewers they have is crazy. Best bang for the buck, IMHO.

WVH

Closed to reply

working