jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

As on today what is the best anitvirus and antispyware package you can buy?

1. ramkkasturi profile image59
    ramkkasturiposted 7 years ago

As on today what is the best anitvirus and antispyware  package you can buy?

There are many of them in the market.They confuse us. Everyday a new virus is coming how to handle it?

2. yvens profile image59
    yvensposted 7 years ago

It's very hard to say, every second there is a new virus being spawned but, I guess the best available antivirus really is your precaution on the net and emails.  I used a number of different ones which all have updates and all the fancy stuff; today I use F-Secure Internet Security but, I always backup all my files, have all the original softwares with product keys.
    So in my opinion it's really how you surf the net and what precautions have taken in case you need to restore or format it your PC again.  Any new virus has the capability of bringing down any antivirus software, until they(antivirus companies) have develop a protective solution.

3. jite profile image38
    jiteposted 7 years ago

The best anti virus for computers is Norton 360 as per my experience.It works intelligently.

4. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Leo LaPorte (The Tech Guy radio show) recommends ESET Nod32.  Nod 32 is supposedly proactive, and catches many viruses even before the database is updated.

5. johnsams profile image70
    johnsamsposted 7 years ago

I prefer Kaspersky Internet Security.

It wont even let a virus enter your pc and you can be assured that your data is safe and secure. Its better than anything I've used so far.

working